Newly Updated Home w Private Pool Steps to Beach
Made for Group Destination Seekers. This stunning vacation home has been newly updated from top to bottom and designated for friends, couples, and families. Our home is a few minutes walk to the beach and located in the sought after community of Destiny East. Highlights include:
➡ Private non-heated pool, hot tub & patio
➡ Ultimate gaming system by Polycade (pay to play at a small fee)
➡ Fully equipped kitchen
➡ Screened patio with dining table
➡ Huge living room with HDTV
➡ Brand new furniture & decor
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Parking for 2 cars
➡ Located in a gated community
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
➡ Golf cart available for rent during your stay, ask us to add it on!
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
–THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE–
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
“Great house in a beautiful area, close to all the attractions of Destin. Would love to stay again.” -Hank, Recent Review
The kitchen opens up to the living room, which has the same fresh aesthetic as the bedrooms. Curl up with a book in one of the armchairs or kick back on one of the large sectional couches for a movie night. You’ll find brand new smart HDTVs with streaming app access so you can watch your favorite shows and movies.
Up for some friendly competition? Kids and adults alike will love our brand-new V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console (pay to play at a small fee).
–KITCHEN & DINING–
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you’re bound to work up an appetite! Cook up your favorites in the chef-worthy kitchen, which includes everything you could need for cooking and dining.
The upgraded stainless steel appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, double oven, microwave, toaster, Keurig and traditional coffee makers, and dishwasher. Ceramic tile floors and plenty of counter space make cooking a pleasure! The cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, and glasses, and we treat you to an eco-friendly, 3-can welcome pack of tasty WineSociety California Wine.
Dine in style at either the kitchen island, which has 3 barstools, or at the main dining table, which seats at least 8. Craving some gulf breezes? Take your meal to the screened patio, which also has a dining table for 6 and provides the ideal solution even on the rare rainy day.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests in 4 private bedrooms and the living room. You’ll sleep well thanks to our new pillow-top mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows, and super soft Mascioni sheets. All of our furnishings are brand new and reflect a stylish, comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, twin-size sleeper sofa, sitting area, balcony, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (upstairs)
• Bedroom 2: 1 king bed (upstairs)
• Bedroom 3: 1 king bed (downstairs)
• Bedroom 4: 1 full-over-full bunk bed (2 beds total) (upstairs)
• Living room: Queen-size sleeper sofa
Privacy please! This home contains 3 bathrooms. The Master Bedroom contains a private en-suite bathroom, and the two bedrooms upstairs share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The bedroom downstairs has a bathroom that is shared with the common areas and contains a shower only.
Every bathroom features modern fixtures and sophisticated tile work. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers. We gladly provide a starter set of toilet paper rolls (2 per bathroom).
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You’ll find a washer and dryer in the laundry room upstairs.
For many guests, especially kids, the best part of the home isn’t inside the home at all! The expansive back patio contains a private, non-heated swimming pool for a refreshing dip at any time. Soak up the rays on a lounge chair or challenge your vacation companions to a game of Marco Polo. We also provide some pool toys for extra fun in the sun.
Beyond the patio is a grassy, fully fenced backyard that’s perfect for a game of tag or cornhole. It’s always a highlight for energetic kids and furry friends!
–ESSENTIALS & SECURITY–
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected.
Garage parking is available for 1 vehicle, and an additional 1 vehicle can fit in the driveway. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin area in general. We hope to host you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the non-heated pool, patio, and backyard. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, or email.
This home sits in the peaceful community of Destiny East within walking distance of the beach and a short stroll from restaurants and shopping. It’s the perfect balance of peace and quiet while being centrally located to everything.
Planning your Destin itinerary? Don’t miss these nearby highlights:
• Henderson Beach State Park (8-minute drive) – Gorgeous beachfront park with a playground, boardwalk, picnic areas, and walking trails
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (8-minute drive) – 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (12-minute drive) – Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Destin Commons (10-minute drive) – Large mall with restaurants and Bass Pro Shops
• The Track (12-minute drive) – High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (14-minute drive) – Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although you might be tempted to grill next to the pool every day, we do recommend trying at least one of Destin’s best restaurants:
• Bruster’s Real Ice Cream (15-minute walk or 5-minute drive) – Possibly the best ice cream in Destin, you’ll have to try it for yourself!
• Captain Dave’s On the Gulf (12-minute walk or 3-minute drive) – Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Tuscany Italian Bistro (13-minute walk or 4-minute drive) – Romantic spot for classic pastas and meats
• Chicken Salad Chick (13-minute walk or 4-minute drive) – Quick and tasty lunch option
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within a short drive of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (7-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (7-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Bad Ass Coffee (7-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (7-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (8-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Emerald Coast, but a car isn’t necessary for trips to the beach, which is about 5 minutes away on foot – or ask us about our new top-of-the-line, 6-seater Golf Carts. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Ready to ride in style? Leave the car behind and cruise around town in a brand new 6-seater electric golf cart, which we can arrange for rental. Uber, Lyft, and taxi service are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 30-minute drive from the home and Destin Executive Airport (DTS) is a 9-minute drive away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours, just like a hotel. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floor of the home is accessible by stairs only.
✓ Please note that the pool is non-heated.
• No smoking
• No parties or events