Villa Braban · Charming Villa Walkable to Beach, Restaurants and Boutiques
The cozy one-bedroom secure Villa has a blend of modern and vintage charm – featuring various eclectic accents, original local artwork, kitchenette and an open-plan living area and shaded patio. The King bed feels like a cloud.
No part of this home is shared; your private entrance is direct to the street.
Walk to Boutiques, Seminyak’s top restaurants/cafe’s and a 5-minute walk to the beach. Everything you need is a short walk in all directions, whether restaurants, beach, boutiques, morning coffee or the Seminyak Shopping centre.
What you’ll love:
– High-speed streaming quality – Wifi, Smart big-screen TV with Netflix access
– An assortment of 100+ new release DVD’s, local and international satellite TV programming
– Private direct street entrance
– Daily, hotel standard cleaning
– Free Airport pick-up
– Tour advise tips and organising upon request
– 5-minute walk to sunset drinks on the beach
– 2-minute walk to boutiques, restaurants, cafes
– 5-minute walk to the Supermarket
LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN
Equipped with cooking utensils, silverware, dishes, wine glasses, coffee maker, microwave, oven, toaster and blender
Dining area, kitchen bar stools
King bed with cloudlike pillow-top mattress, 300 thread count linen
TV, DVD player, aircon.
Wardrobe with a full-length mirror
Floor to ceiling windows
Option to have a single sofa bed (extra charge)
Modern walk-in shower, American Standard bidet toilet
High-pressured steaming hot water
Bathroom and beach towels – you can take to the beach.
– “Villa Braban” nestles tucked away, hidden just off one of the main restaurant, cafe, spa, nightspot streets in Seminyak.
– You will be within just enough distance to quickly join the hustle and bustle of the famous restaurant streets and beach nearby; while being able to retreat to your private/hidden home away from home.
– The location is strategic (like no-other) for taking a half-day, and full-day trips to all corners of Bali, that you may have dreamt of visiting.
– While you may go out for the day, you can return home to the premier restaurant/cafe and beach sunset district of Bali.
THE TEAM AND I
– I am Balinese; you can tell with the first two words of my name: “Ni Made”, which means in Balinese common caste language “Ni” (female), “Made” (second born in the family).
– Our team are Balinese, and we are here to protect you, serve you, advise you and work with you in a fair mutual way, to make sure your precious time here is as wonderful as possible.
– It’s essential that “Villa Braban” and our team are treated fairly and respected while you stay with us.
Rahajeng rauh ring jero (Welcome home – Balinese Language)