Private Beach + Pool/Hot Tub Access! Gulf View, Newly Furnished Smart Home
Be among the first to experience this newly updated Beach Vacation Abode by D. Alexander. 30A Florida living at its finest! Dive right into vacation at this spacious home, which is perfectly suited for fun in the sun. It’s located just across the street from the community’s private beach (a 2-minute walk) and steps from the community pool and hot tub. Highlights include:
➡ Walk to Seacrest Beach in 2 minutes!
➡ Gulf views galore
➡ Ultimate gaming system by Polycade (pay to play at a small fee)
➡ Front porch and balconies on the 1st and 2nd floors
➡ Smart TV, thermostat, and locks
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Hardwood floors
➡ Guaranteed driveway parking + street parking upon availability
➡ Access to community pool & hot tub
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
➡ Ask us about renting a golf cart
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
–THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE–
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
Treat yourself to the vacation you deserve at this magnificent 2-story Seacrest home, which spans nearly 2500 square feet. It’s located just across the street from the community’s private beach (a 2-minute walk) and steps from the community pool and hot tub.
“It was a great house for our big family.” -Recent Review
There’s plenty of space for everyone to relax in our comfy living room located on the second floor. You’ll love curling up with a good book or streaming your favorite show on the 43-inch HD smart TV. Movie night is always a good idea after an action-packed day at the beach!
Up for some friendly competition? Kids and adults alike will love our brand-new V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console (pay to play at a small fee).
–KITCHEN & DINING–
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you’ll surely work up an appetite! This home has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need to cook for a group.
The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. Cabinets are stocked with new dishes, cookware, and utensils, and plenty of counter space makes cooking a pleasure!
For extra convenience, there’s an ice machine in the laundry room and a BBQ grill on the back deck.
Settle in for a delicious meal at either the kitchen island, which has 3 barstools, or at the dining table, which seats 8. For dinner with a view, head outside to the balcony, where you’ll find an outdoor dining table for 6.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests in 5 private bedrooms. All of the bedrooms have HD smart TVs and plenty of closet space. You’ll sleep well thanks to our new pillow-top mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows, and super soft Mascioni sheets. All of our furnishings are brand new and reflect a stylish, comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, private terrace, en-suite bath with double sinks and separate shower and tub, first floor
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, first floor
• Bedroom 3: 1 full-over-full bunk bed, first floor
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed, second floor
• Bedroom 5: 1 queen bed, second floor
Privacy please! This home contains 3 full bathrooms: 2 on the first floor (1 is located within the master bedroom), and 1 on the second floor. Both first-floor bathrooms have showers and bathtubs, and the second-floor bathroom has a shower only. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? There’s a washer and dryer in the laundry room on the first floor.
Of course, you won’t want to be inside the whole time! Take full advantage of Florida’s famous beautiful weather in the outdoor spaces. On both the first and second floors, you’ll find gorgeous balconies overlooking the gulf, and directly behind the house is a deck and grassy backyard that’s ideal for cookouts.
–ESSENTIALS & SECURITY–
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected.
Parking is available for 1 car. Overflow parking is available across the street on a first come first served basis. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin/Panama City Beach area in general. We hope to host you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the balconies, plus access to the community pool and hot tub. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or the app.
Nestled in the relaxed community of Seacrest, everything you need for an amazing vacation is within a short drive of your front door. Seacrest is located smack-dab in the middle between Destin and Panama City Beach, so you can enjoy the best of both destinations!
Planning your Florida itinerary? Don’t miss these highlights:
• Seacrest Beach (across the street) – Our gorgeous neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Camp Creek Golf Club (3-minute drive) – Stunning 18-hole course designed by Tom Fazio
• 30A Farmers’ Market (5-minute drive) – Sunday-only market with produce, baked goods, and crafts from local vendors
• Pier Park and Pier Park North Mall (19-minute drive) – Open-air shopping center with stores, dining, a movie theater, and rides
• Gulf World (20-minute drive) – Huge aquarium with exhibits with dolphins, sea lions, and more
• Point Washington State Forest (14-minute drive) – Expansive park with walking/hiking trails, hunting areas, and lots of wildlife
Although this home’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of the most delicious nearby restaurants:
• Raw & Juicy (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive) – Healthy juice bar operating out of a food truck
• Crabby Steves Highpointe (6-minute drive) – Beachfront bar and grill with beautiful views
• Restaurant Paradis (7-minute drive) – Classy spot with a tasting menu, perfect for a special occasion
• Donut Hole (8-minute drive) – Local favorite for sweet treats
• Bruno’s Pizza (10-minute drive) – Casual eatery known for a lunchtime pizza buffet, always a crowd pleaser!
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within a short drive of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Publix Super Market at Ocean Park Pavilion (10-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Kwiker Liquor (10-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Amavida Coffee and Tea – Rosemary Beach (6-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (9-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Regions Bank (5-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the 30A area, but a car isn’t necessary for trips to the beach, which is less than 5 minutes away on foot. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Ready to ride in style? Leave the car behind and cruise around town in a brand new 6-seater electric golf cart, which we can arrange for rental. Uber, Lyft, and taxi service are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) is a 30-minute drive from the home and Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 1-hour drive away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floor of the home is accessible by stairs only.
• No smoking