Newly Furnished Cabin w Hot Tub, Games & 5,430 sq ft of Ultimate Family Fun
Enjoy all that the Smoky Mountains have to offer at this spacious 5,400-square-foot cabin, which is perfect for groups of up to 30 guests. Framed by the lush forest, this mountain retreat is the ideal place to get close to nature with all the comforts and conveniences of home. Highlights include:
➡ Stunning mountain views
➡ 2 living rooms with new 68″ Samsung smart TVs
➡ Gas BBQ grill
➡ Brand new furniture throughout
➡ Private hot tub
➡ Ping pong table & pool table
➡ Access to outdoor community pool
➡ Ideal location minutes from Dollywood
➡ Short drive to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our hotel-level sanitization standards. Our homes are professionally deep-cleaned between stays so you can stay healthy and happy.**
–THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE–
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
“We had a wonderful family vacation at this property. Plenty of room for 14 adults and 13 kids to find space.” -Recent Review
Everyone can kick back and relax in the mountain-chic main living room, which is furnished with stylish couches and armchairs. There’s a fireplace and a gorgeous new 68″ Samsung flat-screen TV for cozy nights in!
It’s not a family vacation without a little competitive spirit! Head to the game room to shoot some pool, play ping pong, play your favorite tunes on the Sonos speakers, or just hang out and stream your favorite shows on the smart TV. In the airy upstairs loft, you’ll also find swings where you can indulge your inner child.
–KITCHEN & DINING–
Between all the exciting outdoor activities that the Smoky Mountains have to offer, you’ll surely work up an appetite! This home has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need to cook for a group.
The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer (with ice machine!), electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. There’s also plenty of counter space and new cookware, dishes, and glasses in the cabinets. In the mood for burgers? Fire up the grill on the deck.
Settle in for a delicious meal at the huge dining table, which has seats for at least 8, perfect for a big group of friends or family members. You’ll find yourself hanging out here for hours – playing games or just chatting.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 30 guests in 8 private bedrooms and the two living rooms. You’ll love the spacious layouts, minimalist chic furniture, and stunning views! And you’ll sleep well thanks to our new pillow-top mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows, and super soft Masconi sheets.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, jacuzzi tub, private deck (main floor)
• Master Bedroom 2: 1 king bed, jacuzzi tub, private deck (main floor)
• Master Bedroom 3: 1 king bed, jacuzzi tub, private deck (lower level)
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed (3rd floor)
• Bedroom 5: 1 king bed (3rd floor)
• Bedroom 6: 2 full beds + 2 twin beds (4th floor/loft)
• Bedroom 7: 2 queen Murphy beds (lower level)
• 2nd Floor Living Room: 2 twin beds
• 3rd Floor Living Room: 1 full-size sofa bed
Privacy please! This home contains 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bath. Every bathroom features modern fixtures and plenty of storage space. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? There’s a washer and dryer in the laundry room.
“This property was in a great location and very spacious for our family of 25 people.” -Recent Review
Take a breather and enjoy some rest and relaxation on one of the outdoor decks. Each terrace is furnished with wooden seating and offers panoramic views of the forest and mountains – the perfect spot for your morning coffee! Fire up the gas grill and enjoy a cookout with a view.
Wind down for the evening with a movie night inside, then step out on the deck to take a dip in the 6-person hot tub before you retreat to your bedroom.
Besides your private hot tub, you can enjoy the community pool, which is just a 10-minute walk away.
–ESSENTIALS & SECURITY–
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi, central heating, and air conditioning, so you’ll always be comfortable and connected.
Free parking is available for a couple of vehicles in the driveway.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Smoky Mountains area in general. We look forward to hosting you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the outdoor spaces. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Guests can also enjoy the outdoor community pool, which is a 10-minute walk away.
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or the app.
Welcome to your incredible mountain retreat, located in the heart of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This home is set in a secluded yet convenient area, just 6 miles from Pigeon Forge (12-minute drive) and 13 miles (25-minute drive) from Gatlinburg.
Planning your Smoky Mountains itinerary? Don’t miss these highlights:
• Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (6-minute drive) – One-mile-long track with self-controlled “cars”
• Wear Farm City Park (7-minute drive) – Sports fields and a large playground
• The Apple Barn & Cider Mill (13-minute drive) – 100-year-old cider producer and general store with tasty treats
• Dollywood (15-minute drive) – Iconic amusement park with rides, water slides, and live music
• Dolly Parton’s Stampede (15-minute drive) – High-energy dinner show with music, laughs, games, and more
• RainForest Adventures Discovery Zoo (15-minute drive) – Exhibits with over 130 species, including some you can pet
• Gatlinburg SkyLift Park (25-minute drive) – Spectacular open-air chairlift ride with views for miles
Although this cabin’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, we recommend indulging in a meal out at one of the most delicious nearby restaurants:
• Boss Hogg’s BBQ (5-minute drive) – BBQ classics in a rustic dining room
• Pawpaw’s Catfish Kitchen (9-minute drive) – New Orleans-style cooking with a summertime sno-cone stand
• Geppettos Italian Restaurant (11-minute drive) – Reliable pizza and pasta, always a crowd-pleaser
• The Old Mill Restaurant (13-minute drive) – Famous spot for Southern fare
• Curl de la Crème – Ice Cream (9-minute drive) – Unique “rolled” ice cream for when you crave a sweet treat!
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within a short drive of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Publix Super Market at Valley Forge Shopping Center (10-minute drive)
• Closest gas station: Marathon Gas (7-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Starbucks (10-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: Publix Pharmacy at Valley Forge Shopping Center (10-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Citizens National Bank (9-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
From Main Parkway in Pigeon Forge, turn at traffic light #3 onto Wears Valley Rd. Go 2.9 miles and take a left onto Lost Branch Rd. Go 0.8 miles and turn right onto Black Bear Cub Way. Cabin will be on the left and named “Easy Livin’ Lodge.”
Driving is the best way to get around the Smoky Mountains area. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free parking, but some park lots charge fees.
Ridesharing services (Uber/Lyft) are somewhat limited in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, though there is taxi service available.
There is no public transportation within Great Smoky Mountains National Park, but the city of Gatlinburg offers trolley service between the Sugarlands Visitor Center, Laurel Falls parking area, and Elkmont Campground during summer months.
Flying into the Smoky Mountains area? McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is a 50-minute drive away, and Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) is about 2 hours away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours, just like a hotel. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floors of the home are accessible by stairs only.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM