Brand New! 3 Level Large Beach Villa With Pool Access
Welcome to our majestic Miramar Beach home! Bring the entire group and be one of the first to enjoy. Designed and built from the ground up with quality family and group living experiences in mind. Every detail mastered as your perfect Destination Home away from home to live, work and play. Stroll across the street to the community pool with ample room to hangout, bbq and play games, while taking a dip or tanning. This is a brand new community resembling your own isolated abode. A short 8 minute private walkway will take you to the beach and amazing sunsets. This gorgeous getaway boasts three levels of modern living areas and relaxing patio space. It’s perfect for groups of up to 18 guests.
➡ Access to community pool and grill area
➡ Short 8 minute walk to Miramar Beach via a private path
➡ Multiple patios
➡ HDTVs with streaming options
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Driveway parking
➡ Kids & pets welcome!
➡ Ask us about adding a golf cart
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
–THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE–
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
The open living-dining-kitchen area located in the second floor is perfect for entertaining or curling up with your favorite book. Living area includes comfortable seating, lots of natural light, and smart HDTVs throughout the home with access to streaming services.
–KITCHEN & DINING–
After a long day experiencing all that the Emerald Coast has to offer, you’re going to be hungry! Make your favorite meal in our chef-worthy kitchen, which includes everything you need for cooking and dining.
The sleek Frigidaire appliances include a 66-inch fridge/freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, and glasses, and we treat you to eco-friendly, 3-can welcome pack of tasty WineSociety California Wine.
Dine in style at the centerpiece of the open kitchen: a unique island with barstool seating for 7 and main dining table for 6. Or, head outside to the patio for a delicious dinner.
The home can comfortably sleep up to 18 guests in 5 private bedrooms and an additional sleeper in the second floor living room. Every bed features a brand new mattress and eco-friendly and hypoallergenic linens with a high thread count. We take sleep seriously!
• Bedroom 1: First floor, 1 king bed
• Bedroom 2: First floor, 2 twin bunk beds
• Bedroom 3: Second floor, 1 king bed
• Living area: Second floor, 1 sleeper sofa
• Bedroom 4: Third floor, 1 twin bunk bed and 1 full bunk bed
• Bedroom 5: Third floor, 1 king bed
Privacy please! The home contains 5 full bathrooms. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Every bathroom features modern fixtures and custom tiles in the showers. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You’ll find a washer and dryer in the laundry room.
Soak up the Florida sun and gulf breezes on three levels of patio space. From the upper floors, you’ll also enjoy unparalleled views of the neighborhood. Why not have breakfast outside? Or wind down with a sunset cocktail for the perfect end to a fun-filled day.
In addition to the patio space at the house, you will have access to the sparkling-clean community pool with TVs, grills, and a patio area. This sunny spot is ideal for having a cookout and just hanging out in the gorgeous Florida weather.
–ESSENTIALS & SECURITY–
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected. We understand the importance of speedy and stable internet, so we’ve installed a Mesh Router to deliver a super-strong signal.
Parking is available for 2-3 vehicles including the garage, depending on size. While an SUV will fit just fine, please note that RVs and trailers are prohibited.
We use a state-of-the-art SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7, so you can enjoy total peace of mind on your beach getaway.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Miramar Beach area in general. We hope to host you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore other homes hosted by us. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information. If you need more room, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the outdoor spaces. Guests can also enjoy the community pool, patio, and BBQ area are nearby. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or the app.
This home is located in Miramar Beach, a desirable vacation community known for its close proximity to the beach (just minutes by foot or golf cart!). Community amenities include a nautical-themed pool area, a fishing pond, and a charming boardwalk. The development sits within walking distance or a short drive from all the essentials and just minutes to the top area attractions.
Of course, you won’t want to miss the beach, but you may want to add these Destin area highlights to your itinerary:
• Miramar Beach (8-minute walk) – Our picturesque neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (5-minute drive) – 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (6-minute drive) – Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (10-minute drive) – Chic outdoor retail center with stylish boutiques and dining
• The Track (10-minute drive) – High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (12-minute drive) – Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although this home’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of Miramar Beach’s best restaurants:
• Pompano Joe’s (9-minute walk) – Caribbean fare with a large patio
• Mama Clemenzas European Breakfast (11-minute walk or 3-minute drive) – Breakfast and brunch joint with a varied menu
• Captain Dave’s On the Gulf (4-minute drive) – Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Pazzo Italiano (8-minute drive) – Classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist
• Vintij Food & Wine (10-minute drive) – Upscale eatery known for wine flights and small plates
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within walking distance (or a short drive) of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Tom Thumb (8-minute walk)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (6-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: Frozen Dune Rolled Ice Cream & Coffee (12-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (6-minute walk)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (8-minute walk)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Emerald Coast, but a car isn’t necessary for trips to the beach, which is about 5 minutes away on foot or ask us about renting one of our new top of the line, 6 seater Golf Carts. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 30-minute drive from the home and Destin Executive Airport (DTS) is a 13-minute drive away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours, just like a hotel. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ Please note the check-in/check-out times. We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floors of the home are accessible by stairs only.
• No smoking