4-Floor Stunner w Private Pool ☀️ Walk to Beach
Make memories of a lifetime at this spectacular Miramar Beach vacation rental, which is perfectly suited for groups of up to 21 guests. It provides all the comforts of home plus a variety of upscale amenities that make it extra special. New inside and out, you’ll find a luxury sleep experience and ample space for entertaining – all less than a 5-minute walk to the beach. Highlights include:
➡ Private pool, BBQ & patio
➡ Private hot tub
➡ Ultimate gaming system by Polycade (pay to play at a small fee).
➡ Full kitchen + kitchenette
➡ Multiple balconies
➡ Smart TV, thermostat, and locks
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ On-site parking
➡ Short walk/drive to shopping and dining
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
➡ Ask us about our golf carts
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
–THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE–
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
“This space is spectacular. Walking distance to the beach and well worth the money spent” -Jerelyn, Recent Review
There’s ample space for everyone to relax in this home’s many living spaces. On the 2nd floor, everyone can hang out in the spacious living room, which includes comfortable couches and a new 55-inch HDTV. The 4th floor boasts a scenic “tower” room which has a wet bar, a 42-inch HDTV, and a sleeper sofa.
Up for some friendly competition? Adults and kids alike will love the brand-new V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console (pay to play at a small fee).
“The place was clean, beds comfy, and provides plenty of seating for everyone to hang out in the common spaces.” -Rachael, recent review.
–KITCHEN & DINING–
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you’re bound to work up an appetite! This home has a first-floor kitchenette as well as a fully equipped kitchen on the 2nd floor.
The full kitchen features upgraded stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, double oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. Cabinets stocked with new dishes, cookware, and utensils and plenty of counter space make cooking a pleasure! You’ll also find an eco-friendly 3-can welcome pack of WineSociety California wine (wine not?!)
And the convenient kitchenette has a fridge, microwave, sink, and coffee maker – perfect for a quick snack when you get back from the beach!
Settle in for a meal with loved ones at either the elegant 2nd-floor dining table next to the kitchen (seats 10), charming round table (seats 4), or at the breakfast bar with barstools (seats 4). In addition, you’re always welcome (and encouraged!) to bring your meal out to one of the balconies to enjoy the gulf breezes.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 20 guests in 6 private bedrooms, plus additional guests in common spaces. You’ll sleep well thanks to our new pillow-top mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows, and super soft Mascioni sheets. All of the furnishings are brand new and reflect a stylish, comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (sleeps 2, 3rd floor)
• Second Master: 1 king bed, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (sleeps 2, 3rd floor)
• Bedroom 3: 1 King bed, private bathroom (sleeps 2, 2nd floor)
• Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed, private bathroom (sleeps 2, 1st floor)
• Bedroom 5: 1 full-size bunk bed (sleeps 4, 1st floor)
• Bedroom 6: 1 full-size bunk bed (sleeps 4, 1st floor)
• Common spaces: The 4th-floor tower room features a full-size pull-out futon, and the living room has a queen-size sofa bed. This allows for an additional 4 places for people to sleep.
Privacy please! This home contains 6 full bathrooms and 2 half baths: en-suites in 5 bedrooms, a full bathroom shared between the two bunk rooms, and powder rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You’ll find two sets of washers and dryers in this home, one on the 1st floor and one on the 2nd floor.
“This by far was my best rental to date. D. Alexander‘s personal touch and thoughtful decor accents this breathtakingly gorgeous home.” -Aaron, Recent Review
You’re coming all the way to Florida for great weather, so you probably don’t want to stay inside the whole time! The backyard is the ultimate place to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine. The whole group will love the convenience and luxury of a private pool and patio, so you can effortlessly take a dip whenever you feel like it.
The balconies on each level also offer plenty of outdoor space, so everyone can find their oasis of peace and quiet.
–ESSENTIALS & SECURITY–
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected.
Free parking is available for 3 vehicles in the driveway. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin area in general. We hope to host you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the balconies, pool, and patio. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or the app you booked with.
Nestled in the desirable Palm Breezes neighborhood, this home is within a short walk (or quick golf cart ride!) of everything you need for a fantastic vacation.
“ It was in a very nice neighborhood and very close to the beach.” -Joshua, Recent Review
Planning your Destin area itinerary? Don’t miss these highlights:
• Miramar Beach (5-minute walk) – Our picturesque neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (8-minute drive) – 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (8-minute drive) – Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (10-minute drive) – Chic outdoor retail center with stylish boutiques and dining
• The Track (13-minute drive) – High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (14-minute drive) – Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although this home’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of Miramar Beach’s best restaurants:
• Pompano Joe’s (11-minute walk) – Caribbean fare with a large patio
• Mama Clemenzas European Breakfast (20-minute walk or 5-minute drive) – Breakfast and brunch joint with a varied menu
• Captain Dave’s On the Gulf (4-minute drive) – Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Fat Clemenzas (5-minute drive) – Classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist
• Vintij Food & Wine (10-minute drive) – Upscale eatery known for wine flights and small plates
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within walking distance (or a short drive) of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Tom Thumb (15-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Bad Ass Coffee (4-minute walk)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (6-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Emerald Coast, but a car isn’t necessary for trips to the beach, which is about 5 minutes away on foot or ask us about renting one of our new top of the line, 6 seater Golf Carts. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Ready to ride in style? Leave the car behind and cruise around town in a brand new 6-seater electric golf cart, which we can arrange for rental. Uber, Lyft, and taxi service are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 35-minute drive from the home and Destin Executive Airport (DTS) is a 15-minute drive away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours, just like a hotel. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floors of the home are accessible by stairs only.
✓ Please note pool heating weekly or daily fees apply during winter months, based on request.
• No smoking